Friday, April 9, 2010

Back in action, feeling good and training. This weekend is "The Warrior Dash" 3 miles of obstacle course in the mud sweat and beer classic should provide some memories. Getting ready in a pinch after some 12 weeks of on and off conservative training schedule, will be interesting at the very least.
April 8, 2010
Joint mobility, ASLR, Brettzel, Armbar
TGU 16kg 3+3,2+2,1+1
400 meter run interval w/ 16kg snatch 15+15 x 10
felt strong at the end, wanted to have a feel for a total body workout simulation to the Warrior Dash would offer.

Sticking to mobility and core training routines has been keeping me alive and fairly in tune with my body. RKC program minimums have been the majority of my workout mixed in with a tester now and again, has resulted in a shock to my body and most generally an extra day of rest. Thankfully I am off to CICS next week to get the low down on Indian Clubs from the Master of IC Dr. Ed Thomas. This should again provide more restorative exercise patterns that will be perfect for what my body needs. I will be posting more often and training for strength after the return from Minneapolis. Move it or loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment